Harris Tweed® Face Covering (Washable)
(For every one sold, one Classic Navy washable face covering will be given to a key worker)
Our face coverings are made from Harris Tweed®, manufactured with a layered soft non-woven lining.
They are washable and reusable, and lightweight (overall weight is 15 grams).
We recommend washing before first use and do not touch the inside when using.
They are designed with side tabs for handling. With soft elastic ear loops.
Please note, in the interest of hygiene we are unable to accept a return of any face covering unless faulty.
Please understand that our face coverings are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional or NHS / government guidelines.
WASH BEFORE WEARING INCASE OF POSSIBLE CONTAMINATION.
- Wash your hands as per government guidelines before touching the mask.
- Do not touch the inside of the mask. Use the side tabs.
- Pick up your mask by its ear loops. Elastic supplied so you can make ear loops or around your head.
- Adjust the fit of the mask to ensure your nose and chin are covered.
- Change if it gets moist from your breath.
- Place in pillowcase or cloth bag for washing to protect the fabric.
- Wash at 30 degrees, medium iron, do not tumble dry.
- Discard if it becomes damaged in any way.
When applying or removing the covering, it is important that you wash your hands first and avoid touching your face. After each use, you must wash the face covering or dispose of safely. Face coverings should not be used for children under the age of two years.