Washable Facemask Set (For every set sold, one will be given to a key worker)
Soft, comfortable, flexible, face covering.
Washable, and quick to dry, no need to iron.
Please note, in the interest of hygiene we are unable to accept a return of any face mask unless faulty.
Publication - Advice and guidance
Coronavirus (COVID-19): public use of face coverings
Physical distancing, hand washing and respiratory hygiene, are the most important and effective measures we can all adopt to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Therefore the wearing of facial coverings must not be used as an alternative to any of these other precautions.
WASH THE NEW MASK BEFORE WEARING INCASE OF POSSIBLE CONTAMINATION.
- Wash your hands as per government guidelines before touching the mask.
- Do not touch the inside of the mask. Use the side tabs.
- Pick up your mask by its ear loops. Elastic supplied so you can make ear loops or around your head.
- Adjust the fit of the mask to ensure your nose and chin are covered.
- Change if it gets moist from your breath.
- Place in pillowcase or cloth bag for washing to protect the fabric.
- Wash up to 60 degrees, medium iron, do not tumble dry.
- Discard if it becomes damaged in any way.
By face coverings we do not mean the wearing of a surgical or other medical grade mask but a facial covering of the mouth and nose, that is made of cloth.
When applying or removing the covering, it is important that you wash your hands first and avoid touching your face. After each use, you must wash the face covering at 60 degrees centigrade or dispose of safely. Face coverings should not be used for children under the age of two years.